title
Jun 6, 2021
The First date (probably the only date) with Love Struck
It’s almost 6 months since I have signed up for the services with Love struck. Other than the app which is installed on my phone, I didn’t hear of any activities created by Love struck. I could only passively wait for the match maker (MS jenny) to match some ladies to me. It’s a very disappointing service as MS jenny didn’t call to ask me any detail information like hobbies, interest and etc. In simple words, she don’t even know me well, how well can she match any suitable ladies to me? Furthermore, the 5 or 6 ladies she recommended (thru the app) barely have a simple photo and some basic data (simply not enough for me to understand if the lady is suitable). I could only decide based on the photo given, which I rejected 4 of 5 ladies.
Last month, I was recommended on the 6th lady. Based on photo given , the look of the lady wasn’t too bad, although there seems to have no chemistry between us. But I choose to say yes, maybe just to gain some experience.
I made an appointment to meet in the Lovestruck office (due to company policy) on 5th June. The lady (Christina) choose to meet in the evening at 5 pm. On the day, I make an attempt to reach raffles place an hour early, so I could have a walk around the city area
At 450pm, I managed to step into the office. The office was rather empty with only 2 staff (one front desk lady and another unknown staff working in one of the rooms. I was led by the front deck lady to another room which I waited for 15 minutes. To my disappointment, MS Jenny didn’t turn up to facilitate the dating event (why place the venue at the office when the matchmaker didn’t attempt to help?). Christina came in around 1715 hours , she was seriously a little too fat for me( probably twice as heavy as myself , although her face looks a little ok ( with mask on ). I wonder if the basic data given to me had included her size (which is chubby), I probably would not come.
We still managed to sit down and chat for 45minutes, and overall it went rather smoothly. Although we know that we were not meant for each other, I still exchanged contact number with her, as a normal friend and for some tea in the future, might be ok
That’s all for the first date of 2021, looking forward, I don’t think Lovestruck is capable of getting me any more dates in the future. But when money spent, I believe there will be no recourse for any refund. But I seriously believe I won’t spent any more money on any future dating agency, and I have to be contended to be alone for the rest of my life.
写到这里,一个人也可以很开心
GOD bless all the time , 慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment