title

title

Sep 5, 2026

AI ( Advanced Prompting Strategies ) part 1

On the first Saturday of sept, I managed to go for the second course of the year. I woke up at o710 am, had breakfast(bread) left my house and reached the center at 840am. I was relatively a bit earlier this time so that I could secure a center seat. Later two Chinese ladies (Cassandra and Jaslyn Teo) and one Indian lady (Siva) came to seat on the same table. All three seem to be the same students from the first class. We had breakfast together at the pantry. Siva offered to exchange number in the first instant, but Cassandra was not interested in talking to me. I can only tell myself, as long as I try to make some new friends, it’s perfectly alright for someone not willing to friend me.

The class started at around 0935am. The teacher is a lady named Linda Yeo. There were around 21 people attending the course this time, 13 of them are females, while the rest are males. The course today was relatively more difficult than the previous class. There were more technical terms. In the morning, we were being taught on the foundation of prompt engineering and prompting techniques, Unlike the previous teacher Mr. Daryl, Linda spent more time just running thru the slides and had very few examples, so I had trouble trying to catch up with the syllabus and had to do copy and paste most of the time. Besides using Chat GPT, Linda also taught us to use other AI tools such as Gemini and Claude.

After lunch, Linda touches on some more advanced topic like Chain of thought (CoT) Prompting and Vibe coding who proves to a difficult topic for myself. There are times where the Limit of the ChatGPT (free version) was up and we had to switch to Gemini and Claude. Comparatively, I think Gemini should look a bit better. In the evening, I talked to the course ambassador and managed to sign up for the third and final course (AI Content Creation for Productivity ) . I would need to pay from my pocket since the government funding has been used up for the present two courses. But I believe that this money is worth spending as I would be able to learn a different skill set and make some new friends.

The class ended at around 1745pm, but some students (like Cassandra and siva face some difficulties and needed teachers help) , and some student had left thus the photo taking session can only take place tomorrow. I went home at around 1750 hours. During the night time , I had no one to visit , so I spent the time at home trying to understand the syllabus. It was not as difficult as it looks , just that I might have to think of more examples to be able to understand how to use all these functions.

i should stop here for now , 一个人一定可以很开心

GOD bless all the time , 慧台

No comments: