title
Aug 26, 2026
Back to school for Artificial intelligent studies (2026) part2
For the second day of the course(23rd aug), I managed to wake up at the same time , took mrt and reached the school slightly before 9am. I had the breakfast provided by the school ( forgot to take photo) before the class starts. The teacher started the day giving us a simple game to play. I make a mistake on first question and was relatively slow in answering the rest of the questions, thus managing only to get 4798 points ( 10th position).
The teacher later took the whole morning to clear the rest of the topic, mainly about Prompt constructions, types of prompt construction ( zero shot , one shot etc) , CONFUSE checklist and factors that influence data output. The topic was relatively more “Qim” and a little difficult to understand
We stop at around 1220pm for lunch. my lunch wasn’t as good as yesterday , mainly only 2 vegetables, but is still ok for me. The dining area for pretty small, so I could only eat at my table in the classroom.
Friends wise, I can only talk to the 4 people on the same table. That’s Edwin Teo (66, semi-retired, living near Tiong Bahru) , haryati (working in hospital , living in Jurong west ), Winson (retired ) , and Kenneth ( working at Suntec city area) . both Edwin and haryati would be taking the advance course end of august (but my course would be first week of sept) , probably I would meet entirely new friends in the next round of adv course. We chatted about some personal things like haryati taking her daughter taking PSLE and Edwin about his son in secondary school. about embracing TAO, both Edwin and Kenneth indicated that they never heard before. I managed to get the phone number from Kenneth and haryati , but Edwin and Winson didn’t not wish to share their numbers, I guess I won’t see them any time in the future
After lunch, there were two written assessments to be taken. Both assessments have 7 questions each and is open book test. the teacher and two assessment testers are not supposed to help us . the paper was difficult and a little bit tricky, I make a few mistake here and there due to misunderstanding what the question is asking. but the tester still managed to pass me in the end.
Looking backward, I guess spending time taking the course prove to be meaningful. Looking forward , if I can, I should try to take more of such courses in the future.
案件方面,今天是法庭六读的时候,等到旁晚也没有律师的回应,whatsapp 去问,回应是说,案件再延后到9月29号 (pre-trial conference), 相信是最后一次的延期了。等到九月中,和律师见面,就大概会知道未来的路,要如何走。下个月,没有意外的话,还是要拿两天的假,正念,乐观和积极。 未来的方向,下个月开始,或许我应该相信上天慈悲,开始要看车了。希望在11月之前,能够买到新的二手车,拿来贡献佛堂。就算自己在牢里,车还是可以借给荣兴帮忙载道亲去佛堂。为了鼓励自己不断的起正念,偶尔买一些东西来奖励自己 。这次买了一个皮包。下个月自己的生日,也要上网买一些东西,来让自己开心。
GOD bless all the time. 慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment