title

title

Aug 6, 2012

blog01 for august 2012

I had been relatively busy for the past two months, that I couldn’t find time to play games on Facebook . for the second time , I have quited café world again ( both my account ). Probably my sub account would be totally useless if I were to quit all the games.




Looking backwards, to be busy on the important things in life is a good thing after all.



In the month of august, I had several friends which birthday falls in august and I think I would be nice just to drop a line or so wishing them happy birthday



Waimun (4 august ), I don’t have time to meet up with him recently , do wish him a great birthday



Huimin (7 august) , wish her all the best in her studies and stay pretty always



Ziyu (14 august), guiping didn’t managed to find time to do any outing (birthday) for her (and zhi hui), so I could only drop a line here , wish her all the best in what she do



Shi jie ( second half of the month), just hope her all the best as well and have a excellent birthday :)



National day coming, its 47th birthday!! Lets wish singapore a great year ( winning the first individual medal at olympics ) among other achivements .



Just a though, Singapore independence is coming to half a decade. I wonder what will happen 3 years later ? will singapore population hit 6million. ?



For a thought this month , I would like to pen some nice words to encourage myself



「談泊以明志,寧靜以致遠」to be quiet is always a nice thing

GOD bless

No comments: