title

title

Jul 16, 2012

七月的感想

On 3 July, I managed to find time to play soccer with my colleagues again. I done a bit of running on the pitch, my performance was a little better than the previous game (that’s what I think). On the bad side, this is the second time; I damaged my glasses again (when I clashed with jovin). So I had to play without glasses for most of the time, but then, most of the time, the ball isn’t passed to me , so unable to see so clearly isn’t so important. After all, our team wins few games, nothing else matters.


When I had a chance to sit down, Benson found opportunity for me to talk to one of the female colleagues, JAN. I couldn’t think of anything to talk to her, and she was relatively quiet. For once I just want to jolt down a thought (in Chinese)

 因为没有缘,所以没有话可以交谈。也因为没有话可以交谈,所以没有缘。

Maybe is fate, or maybe is my character (that I am still single). But I chose to worry less, being single could be a nice thing (at times).

Recently, I have increased my time on reading. To be busy on the important things is a good thing. 詩曰:「日就月將」解:每天都有成就,每月都有進步」

來臨的九月,我大概會回馬國一下,生日的時候,就不在新加坡了。
什麼時候,知足,就好。

God bless
Huitai



No comments: