title

title

Sep 27, 2025

Kallang run 2025

Probably this is my first run since my primary school days. Although most of my friends were either not keen to exercise or not bothered to meet up. But fortunately, tianwei managed to find time to run with me. We met a week earlier at a Saturday to collect the run kits which include a shirt, a towel and a number tag (5171), I invite him to have lunch at Japanese restaurant (suate)

On the day morning, I woke up at 0520am to have a simple breakfast before outing out. I took Mrt and reach Tanjung Rhu at around 710am. The participants for the 10km has just started. I walk over to stadium MRT to meet tianwei and he bought me a packet of mee hoon for breakfast.

Afterwards, we store our bags in the baggage center and queue to start the race at 0745am. There was quite a lot of people (at least in hundreds probably? ) , I didn’t managed to meet anyone familiar. Tianwei and I started the run at 0750hours ( 2nd batch ) . tianwei prefer to walk from the start, while I’m more keen to run from the start. So I had to run on my own. the weather quite cooling in the morning, I managed to cover 2.8 km before running out of breath, and walked for most of the remaining 2.2 km. in all , I managed to finish the 5 km in 47 mins.

After the run at around 9am, there are some simple games sponsored by air asia which we do play a bit while waiting for the lucky draw. There were 20over prizes to be won (I guess) , and so lucky, I managed to win a fan ( worth 280 sing dollars) . I met a foreign guy name ersin from turkey and managed to get his phone number. Maybe if there are chances, we meet again .

Finally, we went to paya lebar to have lunch (tianwei treat) , and I took MRT home , carrying the 8 kg fan. Looking backwards, the run is a very meaning activity. I hope I would be able to participate in some other run soon.

For other matters, my car tyre was stuck with a screw again , I had to find a tyre mechanic to service my car on the Friday night. The technician came only after one hour wait. Fortunately , the tire can be serviced , but the price is pretty expensive at 150 dollars . (破财消灾吧)

写到这里,不会谈恋爱的,一个人也可以很开心

GOD bless all the time , 慧台

No comments: