title
Jul 30, 2025
A walk from bukit timah to tanjong pagar
Since I still had quite a number of leaves to be cleared by the end of 2025, I guess it would nice , if I would take another leave for the month of July to visit Bukit Timah nature reserve for some hiking. On the morning of 29 jul 2025, I managed to wake up only at 0730am. I had my breakfast before embarking on the tour to Bukit Timah nature reserve.
I only reached the place at around 0935am. Comparing to the previous hiking which I spend time hiking near Bukit Timah hill, I should change some routing, and hike toward the opposite directions towards Tanjong Pagar station.
The whole walk was pretty smooth, and the path was easy to walk. But then , there werent much scenery I could see on the way and throughout the journey, the weather is hot but still bearable. The walk to the Tanjong Pagar station took 10.5 km , and I glad im able to complete the walk in around 3 hours . in the end, as the train station is still under construction till 2026, I can only turn back at the last 200m.
I managed to talked to a Malaysia couple hiking for the first time (the guy name adrain , and his girlfriend venittta (somewhere there) . they were working as tutors in Singapore, I managed to get the phone number for Adrian, but both of them don’t seem very interested in making friends with me , I guess as long I tried , things were be ok even I probably wont see them again.
Afterwards, I took bus 61 to fortune center , where I had lunch at seva vegetarian ( a nice Indian vegetarian restaurant. After that , I take a wake at sim lim square and bugis before ending the day.
Looking backwards, I guess it is a good training leading up the the kallang run on 27september. Telling myself , its always pays when one is positive about life. By registering myself to the run, I would find some motivation to restart my jogging again.
Talking about the qsn outing for the month of august, after several weeks of uncertainty , where to go? who will come? Or do we really do need the outing in the first place? A lot of these questions can be stressful at times. But in the end, Limin managed to suggest a trip to science center on the national day. With 5 people stating their intention to go , I guess it should be a nice trip confirmed (unless thre tickets were claimed out).
Talking about my lost bike, the police came back with an email last Friday to inform me that a senior staff sergeant named Sufyanrafie would be looking at my case. While I hope that the bicycle will eventually come back, but I should also be mentally prepared that the lost bicycle cannot be recovered. If such thing do happen (the bike lost) , I should stay positive and only start looking at a new bike October onwards.
I should stop here for now ,不会谈恋爱的,一个人也可以很开心
GOD bless all the time , 慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment