title
Jun 12, 2025
A visit to labrador park (and Sentosa)
I managed to plan a trip to labrador park on the first holiday of the month June. I didn’t managed to go to st john island, or maybe I should try to book the boat on the month of July
On the morning (12 jun), I woke early to have my breakfast and took a bus (number 30) to the park located near Sentosa. I managed to reach the park at around 10am. Since it was a weekday , I hardly see any people around. I started going into the park , and it kinda look like a forest to me as the park wasn;t properly maintained , and a few of the trees branches had been fallen making the path a little difficult to walk . There are some information on the defence of the people at the second world war , and I managed to learn something meaningful.
I managed to get out of the park at around 11am , and started waking towards harbourfront station. In the process , I walked past some of the expensive condominiums which also houses some private yacht at the coast as well . I guess only extremely rich people could afford a unit in such a place.
In the afternoon, I managed to have a simple lunch at the hawker center before taking the tram to Sentosa. Firstly , I alighted at the first station , resort world station to walk around the outside of USS. The weather was really very warm, and half of the time , I spent doing into the shops to do window shopping.
After half an hour , I went to imbiah station , where the sensoryscape , madame Tussauds and SKY Luge were located . since the wax museum and the sky luge were pretty expensive , I could only take a brief walk at the sensory scape park before walking to the beach .
Finally , I spent the last 45 minutes or so at the beach . the place is pretty good , but then the weather was simply too hot that I decided to give up and left Sentosa at around 1430 hours .
Overall the trip is still quite ok , as I there are still places I can visit free of charge . but then I might not want to visit Sentosa as often as I can , unless I might want to spent some money to visit the universal studio ( probably on my birthday at sept in the event if my case do not end by late august)
I should stop here for a while. Its always good to be quiet , and during such times I should try to do more reading and improve myself
GOD bless all the time , 慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment