title
May 29, 2025
五月的心情(又是花钱的一个月)
In the month of may , it’s a typical quiet month where I had very few things that I could write on my blog. Indeed , its is a very busy month for job wise , that I have yet to find time for my er hu and Japanese studies. The weather for the month of may is very warm throughout the day and even at night
For my car inspection wise , I was unable to find an alternative workshop to replace my rear lights , so I would have to go back to the previous workshop to do up my rear lights ( on 10 may 2025) . There are three components to be removed or replaced. The plastic at the sides of the car has been removed fairly easy, and the rear bottom lights (with LED) had the wires cut off, so it wont work at all . but the center top brake lamp (also LED) had to be replaced as I would not be able to pass inspection without that lamp. The service shop tried to find an used part but to no avail, and at the end of the day, I have to get a new original lamp (supposed to be 190 dollars). but then, I had to wait for a week for the car to be serviced on next Saturday.
On 17 may , I went back to the workshop to replace the lamp . Its only after the service guy removed the rear bumper , then they realized that the lamp and the bumper was not from the original manufacturer, thus the original lamp cannot be used . so I need to wait another week , so that the workshop could source another brand to be used on my car (140 dollars ) . it was only by the third week , I managed to do up the lamp and pass the reinspection (32 dollars )later on that day . the whole process cost me 80 dollars in service fee , but the service provided by the shop is pretty satisfactory. Finally , I got my insurance for 644 dollars and road tax at 184 dollars.
In the whole of the month , I had been spending quite a lot either on car or the game I was playing . looking forward, I might have to save quite a bit for the months ahead. meanwhile, the case till today has yet to conclude, and I believe it would take many more weeks for me to see any results. meanwhile I would have to wait for a very long time. The Topic on “孝“ finally ended , so I would strive to do more reading on important books and to improve myself mentally
写到这里,不会谈恋爱的,一个人一定可以很开心
GOD bless all the time , 慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment