title
Jul 5, 2023
A second interview thru Zoom
Last week, I managed to get a call from a job agent that a local company is looking for a draftmen job. The company was somehow a interior design firm. Since I had planned to take leave to go to Malaysia, I was not very keen in taking any extra leave for the interview. But fortunately , the company ( located in Bukit Merah ) agreed to have a interview session via zoom.
On last Friday , I managed to attend the zoom slightly after lunch. The zoom session was very short , where I meet up with a guy ( probably the boss ) and a lady ( probably the HR ) . The interview was very short as the boss ask rather few questions other than my reasons for changing a career. From his words, the new position that I may be in is a totally different industry from the one’s I working now. In such, I might have to start from scratch if they decide to employ me. But then, I would still have the software advantage ( ACAD ) which I uses for many years.
The interview ended barely after 15mins, and I was told to wait for 1-2 weeks to see if there are positive outcomes. Looking forward, this coming job (if successful) might clash with my plan to visit United States in October. I might do adjustment if such scenario comes, as I might put early my trip to august or should I change the venue to South Korea or Australia for a shorter vacation if I don’t have two weeks to spare (before I embark on a new job ) . But then, only time can tell.
Looking forward, I foresee myself to be busy on various kind of learning , from photography to all kind languages( Thai, Vietnam and tamil ). I probably won’t be able to find time to go back to school to continue my er hu, but I would still try to practice at home. The most important thing is I would learn to be happy
大人はいつも言うなよう , ”いい人になる”って、でもいい人って、自分を苦しめるずじゃないようね. 世界は残酷なところだ、全部犠牲だとしても、他人気づけないかもしれないからね. 自分を愛しする人になってほしい (The world is a cruel place , even if you sacrifice your everything , others may not notice your efforts at all . I want to become someone who can love myself )
写到这里,一个人也可以很开心
GOD bless all the time , 慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment