title
Dec 20, 2022
AN unfortunate scammed experience
Scams has been increasingly common in this few years as so many people as been duped by all kind of pattern to surrender these personnel information and bank account detail. As a results, thousands of dollars has been cheated by these unscrupulous people. Never had I imagined that one day, I would fall for such trick
Two weeks ago , I managed to buy two items on shopee, one is the luggage and another one is the winter boots . I got the luggage a few days later, but the boots which come from China, will have to take a while.
On Thursday evening, I got a message saying that I have a parcel that had a wrong address. I thought it might be the shoes I m waiting. The message indicate that the parcel would be returned to the sender if address not verified within two days. I clicked on the given link, and was directed to a site, where I need to pay 2 dollar of fee to get the parcel re delivered. I was stupid enough to give my bank detail plus otp. In a few minutes, more transaction code came in (suppose blocked by my phone ). I only managed to key one otp. Before, I realised my mistake. I called the bank to cut off my card transaction, but probably some damage gas been done. I do not know how much money I have lost, as I has no access to my bank statements.
At around 6 pm, the bank called me again, and advice me to make a police report. I went to an ekoisk at bouna vista to do one. There was no officer in the ekoisk, and I was directed to a self serving machine. The service is fast, and I done the report in 5 minutes. So the next day, the police and the bank called me to ask me more details . later the bank called to say that , the investigation officer will soon decide if I can get back any stolen funds ( full or in part ) . I guess if i can get back any part of the money, it would very good already. Looking forward , there is no use crying over spilled milk . If this is an expensive lesson , I hope I could learn it well , never to click on any of these links again .
Talking about my phone plan, my m1 hi card expired on the Friday, one day after I got scammed. SinceI I don’t have any credit card to extend my hi card, I should be changing a new telco soon. Which new telco would be a better? According to zhixian, “Circle” isn’t a good option, singtel or starhub would be a much better solution. I should do my homework and decide very soon. Game wise , I unable to charge any money to it until I got a new card early next week . probably a good chance to save some money
写到这里,一个人也可以很开心
GOD bless all the time , 慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment