title
Sep 8, 2022
Birthday celebration for September
In September, a month for my birthday, I glad that I have a few friends who are able to spare some time off their busy schedule to celebrate with me. Since there were relatively many activities around 25 SEP , we decided to do an outing on the first week or SEP. Since weiji is working and Deming is still busy on his university studies , only Tianwei and jieming managed to meet up this round. 三人成众,已经很好了
Since we do not have the whole day to spend, going to JB would a relatively rushed trip, therefore, I suggested that we should visit haw par villa , a place I have not visited for donkey years
We meet at boon keng mrt 8am. then we move to the nearby market to have breakfast before moving to haw par villa
We drove and reached the venue at around 0945. The place were pretty similar compared to what I seen many years back .
At 1020, we went to the only paid site ( the hell mueseum )
The whole tour cost 18 per person which include a 45 minutes tour guide. The tour was very meaningful as the guide shared with us on several types of religion in the world ( and Singapore). There were also different type of beliefs to after life . Generally speaking , most religion still believes in some form of afterlife . We visited a few of the funeral rites either Chinese version or Western version ,and also visited the 10 Gates of hell. The importance of the visit is to remind people of 善恶都有报,不是不报,是时辰未到。Overall, the scene is quite different from what I visited many years ago.
After an hour of visit , we took a rest at a some kind of cafe , which probably only sells beverages. Later, as jieming requires to buy safety shoes, we made a visit to city hall to help look for some safety shoes before going to ponggul for lunch
Overall the day trip today is relatively enriching, looking forward, we should be quite busy for the coming weeks. Next event are likely have to wait till November and beyond.
写到这里,一个人也可以很开心
GOD bless all the time
慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment