title
Feb 14, 2022
虎年拜年的经历 (三)
For the final stretch of blog talking about 拜年, I should pen down some events about the outing to sembawang hot spring. The outing was decided by Alan’s wife as we heard of the hot spring a couple of months ago , but never had the chance to visit it. The hot spring was probably the only hotspring we can go as going overseas to Taiwan and japan would be impossible for the near future. We think it would be good to go there for a nice foot bath, and alan’s wife wants to experiment cooking an egg using the onsen water.
We managed to decide on a sat ( 初五) instead of (十二) as alan had made the appointment to do booster on that day (十二). I went to alan’s house to do a simple 拜年around 9am in the morning. Their son was around 3 years old, and can start talking (atlhought I couldn’t make up half of what his son is trying to say) but I think is a good thing.
We left for sembawang hot spring at around 1010am. We reached the venue around 30minutes later to find that there are no carpark link to the hot spring. We end up parking in the nearby chong pang (blk 114 yishun ring rd). the hotspring wasn;t very big and quite a number of people using the onsen. We queued for 5 minutes before using the foot bath. The temperature of the foot bath was btn 40 to 50 deg. I got to the higher end of the foot bath which experience near to 50 deg, which I just could only do a 10minutes foot bath . Alan wise got a relatively milder side which is around 40 deg . his wife who don’t like onsen at all, just stand around , waiting for her egg to be cooked
We stayed for around 40 minutes before leaving the place for lunch. Alan;s wife managed to get the egg 80percent boiled (after 35 minutes ). From today’s event , I can only conclude that since alan’s wife is so reluntant going to any onsen , going to japan together is best avoided in order to prevent any future conflict.
For the rest of the 拜年thing, I didn’t really meet up with any more people. During the 14days of bainian , I got 5angbaos ( Its already very good ) . Looking positively , I managed to zoom bainian with zhixian / mengjing / tianwei and sebastian. A few friends like Yihui is presently very busy with his job and li min busy with her studies, probably wont be able to meet them for 拜年. So in quiet times like this , I should strive to do more of reading to improve myself.
For er hu wise, I have mananged to learn 6 lessons, things that need to be learn will get more complicated and I will have to spare more time practising. Hope I could improve as much during these weeks of learning
Final note , valentines day is coming . I forcast that I would still be single for this year and the coming years. But I still wish everyone a Good valentines day
写到这里,一个人也要很开心
GOD bless all the time , 慧台
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment