title

title

Jul 30, 2021

Return to PH2 again

Barely one day after I wrote my last blog , the covid situation in Singapore suddenly got worse. For a start , there are many cases coming from the clusters of several KTV (operating as F&B). Next thing we knew is there are hundred of cases from the clusters in Jurong fishery port. Within a spam of few days, cases shoot up to over hundred per day. Several cases were linked to the many wet market and food centers all over Singapore , and a few wet market had to close for deep cleaning.

Contract tracing has prove to be very difficult, as many of the cases were unlinked. And due to the vaccination in the elderly were particularly low, the government decided that we have to go back to Phase 2 (heightened alert). Dine in would no longer be allowed and I probably have to postphone some of the meetup with my friends.

Weather wise , Singapore has been pretty dry and warm these days. And such unfortunate time , the aircon broke down on us. The service personnel came on the same night , look at the compressor and decided that we have to change a new ones. It’s a different brand ( Mitsubishi instead of Daikin), cost wise , a little expensive but money have to be spent. I agreed on the spot , and paid the deposits . the workers came down on the following Monday to install a new systems

Personally wise , since I cant meet up with my friends, I should start to practise camera shooting. I managed to learn something basic ( using aperture / shuttle speed and ISO ). I managed to spend a morning going to jurong lake garden to practise some of the things I learn , it might look lousy for a start, but I hope to improve

Looking forward wise, COVID 19 has been giving the world many problems. Good news is that based on scientific evidence, most of the people that was vaccinated did not develop serious illness even contracting the virus (delta) for the second time. Hope that such good news continues , and I might have a outside chance of having an overseas holiday starting of 2022

不会谈恋爱的,一个人也可以很开心

GOD bless all the time , 慧台

No comments: