My mother had received an invitation on The national Blood day to visit Marina Bay between 20-24 Jun 2018 . Since my mother was keen on going there , I changed some of my schedules to find time to go with her on a sat afternoon .
On the afternoon , we met at Bugis station to take downtown line ( to Bayfront station). From there , we walk to the flower Doom and cloud Doom> the place is not as crowded as what I expect and my mother didn’t get any free gifts either ( gifts are only for award winners). But we managed to get two discounted tickets into the doom for 12 dollars ( usual price would be 40 dollars ) a saving of 28dollars , I think



We spent an hour each on the flower doom followed by the cloud doom . the scenery was good , and I do bring out my camera to take photos and improve my shooting skills.
At 4oclock , we called it a day , and went to a Japanese restaurant in Bugis to have our dinner . Since I never went there before , I think it should be ok , if my mother and I can try out on some new food . the cost is ultra expensive as we paid 48 dollars for 2 set noodles (service charge included). But the food still quite good , I think . finally , we take a short walk around bugis before heading for home












Overall , the visit is good , I think . For the world cup 2018, the group stages is coming to an end , overall , the teams that I supported , particularly those asia teams , england or iceland , they have tried their best , but results were not not good for most of these team. Saudi had been eliminated with 2 loss and 1 win ( at least a win is a good thing to end the world cup). Iran got knocked out despite winning the first round (4 points). Australia got one of the worst results with 1draw and 2 lose and Iceland ended their campaign with 1 draw and 2 loss .
Tonight will be showing korea match ( vs germany) and tomorrow , the japan match ( vs Poland). Korea will have to win the match to stand any chance , but seriously , no one ever believe that they can ever beat the defending champion . for japan wise , a draw will be enough to progress. Just jope that japan can do asia proud by winning the group.
I should stop here for a while ,不會談戀愛的,一個人也要很開心!
GOD bless all the time
慧台
No comments:
Post a Comment