title

title

Mar 19, 2018

march blog for 2018

It has been three months since 2018 starts. It hasn’t been a smooth days and several things had been spoilt these 3 months. Firstly, The room cupboard drop off on a Sunday afternoon , secondly , the upper part of the bed come off (thus I cant sleep on it anymore ) , I had to sleep in the living room floor for now, the lights in the living room has spoilt a few times in a row . Although the lights has been repaired , my mother decide not to replace the bed , so I should just sleep outside . the cupboard wise , it is unknown if we need to buy a new one. Have to take a step at one time

The month of march has been a very busy ( plus some sickness here and there ) , I didn’t really find time to read the Moscow books I borrowed ,just looking at some photos would be sufficient , I think my Japanese studies was pretty stagnant recently. Last week , I had bought the straits time for once in a long time hopping to get a new job , but then the job opening were very few, that I couldn’t really find any possible job that I could sent my resume, maybe I should get stuck on my present job for another while .

Looking forward, I should start reading my Japanese again. This month , I will be starting to read on apostle Paul (for some important things in may ). This year would be a marriage year for several of my friends and relative . Lijing getting married at June and Deming at November , my cousin ( biao mei) Lijun getting married at aug, do wish them all the best . Its is a month of birthday as well in march , 希望我想的五朵(3月8日)生日快樂,也希望禮宣(10日),文雅(16日),和春敏姐姐(4月3日)生日快樂,希望我喜歡的女孩都開心。不會談戀愛的,一個人也要很開心

寫到這里,GOD bless all the time . 慧台

No comments: