title

title

Jan 10, 2017

placement test at Bunka

Last Saturday , I went to a placement test(elementary 3) at Bunka japanese school. I made the appointment online at the bunka website . the available time slot was between 1pm to 6pm, I thought it would be a good idea to book somewhere in between(3pm) and maybe I could walk around orchard.

I left my house around 1310 hours and reached orchard MRT around 1410. I tried to walk around but nothing really interest probably I didn’t plan to buy anything. On the ouside, I didn’t managed to see any new year decorations for me to take photo.

I reached the school at 1445 hours. One male staff attended to me , giving me the test papers and leading me to a small classroom to do the test. Whole of the test were full of hiragana and katakana (no English or Kanji) and there were no teachers to explain on how to do the test . The paper lasted more than 1 hours , from 2.45pm to 3.55pm. It was very difficult paper. There were 4 parts of the test. First part was filling in the blanks for connecting words (で、は、が、に、etc) , which I could only do slightly more than half . the second part is find opposite phase (for example beautiful = ugly ), I managed to most of them except ( delicious = ??) .

The third part is comprehension, I was surprised that there were such difficult questions in basic 3 test. I roughly understand the comprehension , but to answer the question ( right or wrong ) proves difficult as I make several guess. The forth part proves most difficult on the counting part. Of the 10 questions, I probably cant even get one right.

I managed to complete around 1555 hours. The teacher was not around to mark my papers , and I was told to wait for a few days for the results. It seems I will miss the class E3 which starts on 11 jan 2017, but there I should not worry too much , lets wait for the school to reply. But then I still write some Japanese so that I can improve from time to time

最後の土曜日の午後, 私は日本の学校でテストを受けました。 テストは1時間くらいで、三 時 から四時までです。テストはとても難しかったので、質問の半分はわかりませんでした。 ,特に(計数部) です 。たとえば、三( )ご飯、四( )卵、 五 ( ) 階段です

和自已說,當不開心的時候,靜下來就看書。開心的時候,就幻想,就努力去學習應該學的東西。四月想想欧洲之行(意大利、德國),只希望我喜歡的遠方女孩,她們都會開心吧。什麼事開不開心都會過的,一個人也要很開心。Yvonne Yap 的生日要要到了(17 Jan),希望她過得很好。(happy birthday)。God bless everytime , all the time

慧台

No comments: