title

title

Sep 25, 2015

bintan trip (part 3)

Good time fly fast indeed , it’s the third day at the resort. I only manage to wake up around 0730 hours, didn’t make it in time to see the sun rise (none of my colleagues made it as well.

In the morning, I done some packing before going for breakfast. After that, few of my colleagues and myself went to play golf and archery. For archery, I was late in registering myself (and pay money), thus missing the chance to play the game. But then, the staff was very friendly and give me some spare arrow for me to shoot for free.

As for the golf, one of my colleagues bought 3 basket of balls to be played by all of us. Someone paid for it, but I do not know who he is. But probably he decides to play the host so I should thank him for it. The game is fun, but since I had never learn golf before, my few attempts never flew pass 50 meters. But then it is a good learning experience

Around 11am we went back to the chalet to pack up. By 12midday, we check out of the chalet and left for the harbor. There wasn’t any lunch provided, but I managed to buy myself an ice cream (40k). the cruise are set to leave at 1pm , but some technical issue occurs and the cruise took a u turn 15 minutes after departure , and we stayed stranded at bintan for another half an hour . Fortunately, the boat didn’t have major problems and restarted as soon as possible

We reached Singapore around 4pm (the boat is speeding very fast). It’s the end of the bintan trip. Looking backwards, I spent 206K (49+69+17+40+31(keep the change), leaving around 294k left. the question is , would I still visit bintan again. Probably not, I might still visit other parts of Indonesia but not bintan. Simple reasons might just be the food, as vegetarian wasn’t common there and probably not as clean. I would try to change the rest of the rupiah with my colleagues going on to the next trip

Looking forward, I should not be travelling (other than Malaysia) for the rest of the year. I hope I can save up a bit, no matter if I can visit japan next year or sometime in the further future. But then saving is always good.

Today is my birthday, happened that haze worsen here, I should celebrate with myself and my mum.

God bless all the time

一個人也要很開心

No comments: