title

title

Apr 23, 2014

apr blog 2014-02

21st apr 2014 On this date, I managed to sell my van, something that had been with me for nearly 5 years, from 24 may 2008 to 21 apr 2014 (1792 days to be exact ). Throughout these times, I have used the van to help my father sell his gara guni, and accomplished many great things. To now, I’m still struggling to convince myself the decision to sell. If the COE had been lower, I would have fewer worries. But then the future is so unpredictable, I can only take one step at a time.

I took half a day leave to go to LTA to do the transfer with the buyer. The Buyer (Mr. Tok) initially agreed to meet at 10am, but later postpone to after 12 midday as he is still waiting for his insurance cover note. It looks impossible that the procedure can be finished by lunch time; I had to opt for a full day leave.

Mr. Tok managed to reach LTA at 0100 pm. The procedure weren’t as complicated as I thought, but the queue was relatively long, and we waited for slightly more than 1 hour to do all the transfer. By 1445 hours, all the procedure has been complete; Mr. Tok paid me cash, and sent me to Bishan MRT. From there I took a photo with the van, and Kiss goodbye to the van.

What’s next? I told myself to withhold for at least 2 weeks (to maintain car free), should be looking for a new 2nd handed vehicle. Now question is, should I buy a van or an OPC (off peak car)?Li jing says maybe I should consider a new van ( so as to drive more people ), I should include this for though for this two weeks.

Things are looking pretty positive this year, I managed to convince my dad to open an account to receive his CPF monthly payout. My bonus was pretty good, and with the money I got from the sales of the van, this is the first time ever in my lifetime to have a bank account of 5 figures.

Finally, Ruixian birthday (27 apr) is coming. I should just drop a note, and wish her all the best.

Stop here for the moment

GOD bless everytime, all the time

huitai

No comments: