title

title

Mar 23, 2012

Mar blog 2012

i had been very sick over the past week, with coughs and fever coming on and off. i had been feeling weak and sleepy over the days ( maybe I should take some tonics (進補?)


two day ago , my cough worsen that I have to see the doctor at the polyclinic (the second times I visited a doc this year). The doc gave me 2 days MC after some simple checks . I spent most of the two days sleeping at home

time do fly fast, it seems that I didn’t have any contribution this month. Hope I could get better , spend more time on reading..

thoughts apart, I still hope for a relationship once here and there.. is it possible?

29 march is the birthday for weixin , I hope that she is doing fine..


GOD bless

No comments: