title

title

Dec 22, 2010

december update ( 2010)

I have not been playing football for a very long while. But I managed to get the chance to play with my colleagues in office last Friday. An hour of street soccer on the tennis court with around 9 of my colleagues left me exhausted. I guess my stamina has dropped tremendously , I should find time to start exercise more regularly

I went to company Dinner and dance on the same nite. Unfortunately , I was fairly a bit sick ( with some fever) thus didn’t really enjoy myself.




during one of the games, i was being selected to be the one on each table to do some "stunts" (so call). the last part was to get 3 kisses from a gal on the same table. there were only a lady ( francis's wife )and she found it inappropriate to kiss me, so she use her lipstck to draw 3 marks on my face. unfortunatly, this can't deceive the clever organiser ( in which i was being knocked out). althought i didn;t win any prize but i get some good experience :)





i also didn;t win any lucky draw with my number 8041. in fact none of the colleague from my dept won anything also. but it's ok , hope next year got better luck




Maple wise, I managed to do to level 145 after some hard work. But because I didn’t buy any lucky charm in advance , and dying at least 3-4 times losing around 40% in the process, I guess I cant do to lvl 146 by this weekend. But things still look fine. At least I I tried doing Big foot and Tengku (BOSS mob)






lastly, i would be taking a few days leave to malaysia .. enjoyment time :)
GOD bless

No comments: