title

title

May 21, 2010

Things unpredictable

Recently, one of my colleagues sold me a Samsung (Omnia lite) mobile phone for 360 dollars. At the first look, I thought it seems to better than my HTC, but I must admit that I had done impulsive buying. Maybe I should take some moments to consider, but then since I bought, I should be happy with it.


The screen (3.0”) is bigger than my HTC phone (2.8”). On the positive side, I still managed to surf the net / msn and face book (not face book games). The screen is too small for a good internet surfing, I think a pc would be much better. On the downside, I couldn’t choose the type of ring tone I want. I think I would miss the cartoon (doreamon) ringtone for a while. But then since I can’t find a good ringtone, I should just settle for a simple ringing tone.


From this, I learnt a lesson. Happiness does not come from materialistic gain, but from contentment. My pc broke down recently so I had some chance to pick up some time to read, so I think it is a blessing in a disguise. My sis managed to get me a new CPU with her company at 700 dollars, I should be getting it latest month end. Notebook wise, I would push to next year to see if I would buy an I-pad? Things are unpredictable, so I should just fold my arms, wait and see.

No comments: