title

title

Mar 29, 2010

march Blog

In the month of March, there are several things I missed out. I didn’t managed to visit the career fair in the first week. I had also missed out on the IT fair on the second week, and again I missed out on the JOBsDB fair last week also. Time fly so fast and I have yet to finish the things that I’m tasked to do. Reason? I have not been motivated recently, why have I being so lazy?

In this month, nothing special really happens, so I just drop a line to say thanks GOD , as no bad news equals to GOOD news.

Today is weixin Jie Jie birthday, I haven’t seen her a long long time. Just hope she had a very nice day today.

Nex month wise, I am unable to go my to Malacca due to a clash in activities, just hope I can find time to go back this year. But before that, I should change my passport.

No comments: