title

title

Dec 6, 2006

November Update

It’s a fairly quiet month, I guess. I had not been doing my monthly update, maybe because there are really nothing special for the month to be mentioned

Last month, I got a game of FF4 (Final Fantasy 4) from my friend. So I spent most of my time playing it. Maybe it’s true to say games are additive. I lost a lot of time playing it, and I didn’t have enough time for the others. I didn’t read enough and I didn’t exercise enough either. Time flies fast and a month gone

I do start learning Malay, and I guess it’s a better experience than when I learn Japanese. At least, I had Malay friends that can speak to me once a while. Words like "Apa Khabar" (how are you). From here, maybe I should start making some new Malay friends as well.

For the month of Dec, I should be busy for the first two weeks. I had sent in my resignation letter at 1 Dec, so my last day would be 31 Dec. But by including my leave, I may have my last day on the day before Christmas. I had 7 days leave, so I should plan properly.

For a while, I though I should plan a visit to KL. But going alone can be very lonely, I’m still thinking of anyone that can go with me. If not, I might just scraped the plan, and stay at home. After all, I still got house painting to be done by year-end. I can also read books, spent a while jogging and swimming. I should (and try) to read a round of Dao De ching (should take 10 days). Just a bad thought, if I don’t go KL this time, I don’t know when will I be available to go there. Think about it, I am still struggling. I hope someone would come and give me better advice. Just hope.

At least, for this month. I hope to be able to enjoy in my present company for the last few days. Boss had gone overseas, so workload had dropped a bit. But I shouldn’t be too relaxed. Find something to read, and to improve.

I’ll just stop with a short blog. For now, looking forward for Christmas. Just hope I hear any gathering from my secondary school friends on Christmas.

Cheers
Toii

No comments: